Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Another Book Blog, Really??

Yes, really!

I just love books. I adore them, I live in them, and I tend to hoard them (book buying obsession anyone?). Recently I have been really trying to commit myself to reading more and documenting my thoughts and ideas about books. This tends to lead me to write reviews or to bitch and moan to my friends about characters I loathe or lines from books that make me melt. Writing reviews leads me to reading reviews and thus, I get caught up in a whole world of book blogs that give me ideas of books I'd like to read in a never-ending wish list of titles.

Since I now read book blogs pretty regularly, I finally decided to add my own into the mix - not so much for the attention as for a concise place where I can document every moment of my book obsession.

What do I read? Everything! I go through periods where I'm really into one genre or another but I really don't discriminate (which is part of the problem). Currently, I'm really into paranomal romance but I really read just about anything. If there was a way for me to read everything in the world, I absolutely would. Another fun fact is that I rarely do not finish a book that I start. Even if I hate it, I suffer through it just to get to the end.

So please, keep me company as I explore the wonderful world of books and share my thoughts and ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment