Friday, September 2, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (9/2/11)

Book Blogger HopHosted by Jen at Crazy-For-Books.

This week's question: “What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation? (If your next season is other than fall/autumn, tell us about it and what you are most looking forward to in your part of the world!)”


I love Fall and all the wonderful things that are associated with that season - apple picking, cider, leaves changing colors, good hair weather. Heheh. Halloween is also one of my absolute favorite holidays. Who can resist playing dress-up, no matter how old you are!!!!

4 comments:

  1. This week’s question is perfect for Labor Day weekend with the “official” end of summer and all.

    I’m all about fall! I love all four seasons and I’m sorry to see summer go (I hope to get in a few more swims in my pool) but I’m also amped up for Autumn.

    Why?

    For most of the same reasons we all like autumn – fall foods, Halloween, the chill in the air, changing leaves and candy corn. But I’ve got a scary slant to why I’m angling for autumn. Hop on over to my book blog at http://www.howardsherman.net to read all about the murder, mayhem, seriously spooky stuff and even some BSP!

    Happy Labor Day Weekend!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love fall -- the cooler weather, the changing leaves, the opportunity to eat candy..... ;)

    Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, good hair weather. Forgot about that one! =) I hope to dress my son up this year, he will be 7 months old. I love Halloween as well, it's REALLY fun! =D

    ReplyDelete