Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mid-September Book Haul

I've been buying random books here and there after my last Borders run (which I, of course, forgot to include in this kind of post), but I really am trying hard to stop - it's just difficult. I've also won 5 books in the past week or so. That justifies my habits. At least they're winnings and NOT books I bought. ;)

Here are the random titles I have obtained in the past two weeks:

These four I WON, thanks to the wonderful ladies over at Smexy Books.


Random Amazon Bargain Buys


More cheap Amazon buys PLUS "Night Circus," which I pre-ordered.


And last but not least, I won the following book from Shelf Awareness, YAY!!!



How terribly exciting!! I believe it also may be signed, but I don't know for sure. Has anyone read any of them? Any tips or reviews?? :D

Lastly, I must explain the lack of updates. I was really sick last week and barely even on the computer. I am back! But...still kinda slacking on the reading. I did start "The Night Circus," but I'm not as into it as I thought I would be...and I'm on page 144. Not that it's bad, but it's definitely not the page turner I anticipated it to be. I'll have a review up once I'm finished, for sure, but I can't guarantee when that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment