Wednesday, January 4, 2012

In My Mailbox

I've had an INSANELY huge book haul to report back on. With Christmas and all those post-holiday sales, I've really upped the amount of books on my TBR pile. I can't guarantee that this will be the ONLY books I will buy in January, but I'm really trying to hold myself back. :D

Books I Have Bought





"Jellicoe Road" by Melina Marchetta
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website

"Fallen" by Lauren Kate
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website

"Delirium" by Lauren Oliver
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website

"All These Things I've Done" by Gabrielle Zevin
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website

"Daughter of Smoke and Bone" by Laini Taylor
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website

"The Future of Us" by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website

"The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer" by Michelle Hodkin
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website

"Anna Dressed in Blood" by Kendare Blake
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website

"Divergent" by Veronica Roth
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website

"The Darkest Night" by Gena Showalter
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website

"Impossible" by Nancy Werlin
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website

"Wintergirls" by Laurie Halse Anderson
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website

"Winter Garden" by Kristin Hannah
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website

"The Queen's Fool" by Philippa Gregory
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website

"The Virgin's Lover" by Philippa Gregory
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website

"The Historian" by Elizabth Kostova
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website

"Cinder" by Marissa Mayer
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website

"The Pledge" by Kimberly Derting
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website

"Starcrossed" by Elizabeth C. Bunce
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website


Books I Was Gifted



"1Q84" by Haruki Murakami
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website

"Dark Rain: A New Orleans Story" by Mat Johnson
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website

"Habibi" by Craig Thompson
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website

"Lost Boy by Brent W. Jeffs
Goodreads | Amazon |

Books I Have Won


"At the Mercy of the Queen: A Novel of Anne Boleyn" by Anne Clinard Barnhill
(Thanks to dreamonus.com)
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website

"The Flight of Gemma Hardy" by Margot Livesey
(Thanks to Goodreads. This is a retelling of "Jane Eyre" so I'm excited!)
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website


Books I Received For Review
 
(No cover for "The Peculiars" available yet)


"Friends With Boys" by Faith Erin Hicks
(This one I'll have up in February, as it's not due out until February 28th)
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website


"The Peculiars" by Maureen Doyle McQuerry
(This one is not due out until May 2012 so I may hold the review for a bit) 
Goodreads | Amazon | Author's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment