Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Inappropriate Language?? What??

So today, I happen to visit the Barnes & Noble website to see how much they are selling a book for. The book, "Firelight" by Kristen Callihan, is one that I had written a review for about a week ago. I posted it to their site.

I was kind of shocked to see that my review was hidden and flagged as containing inappropriate language. Huh?? I re-read the review to myself several times and really have no clue why they would flag it as such (You can scroll down a post or click here to see what I wrote). Am I just jaded to "bad" language or are they ridiculous? I mean, they sell erotica and have reviews for that!

Now, they want me to edit what I wrote so that it can get approved again...but how am I to edit when I see no problem?

Ok Ok. End of rant! Stay tuned though, because there is going to be a big giveaway soon as I try to amass 50 followers!! :D



2 comments:

  1. To be honest i'm seeing what they judge inappropriate either so i guess you should ask them directly . Perhaps it's just someone who did that to bother you and they didn't check ( if it's possible). For me it was a interesting and well constructed review and i want to check the book now

    all the best ( you will reach your 50 followers don't worry)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad we're on the same page here! :)

    ReplyDelete