Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - March 20th


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser:


"I should probably start with the blood. If it bleeds it leads and all that, right? It's all anyone ever wants to know about, anyway. What did it look like? What did it feel like? Why was it all over my hands?"
- pg 1 (eBook), "The Book of Blood and Shadow" by Robin Wasserman

(Please note that this quote is from an ARC and may be different in the final, print version)

5 comments:

  1. Okay I can't believe that is on the first page!, I wonder what it's about good thing this is already on my TBR :).

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, sounds like a great book :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I have this book on my TBR list!

    My Teaser Tuesday

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome teaser and a great find for me to read. Thanks for sharing! Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete