Wednesday, April 4, 2012

::Crickets::

I promise I'm still here...it's just taking me a lot longer than I anticipated to read the book I'm reading. I guess it's put me in a kind of funk - and not because it's bad either. Ack! I'll go into it more within my review, which should be up in the next day or two.

In the meantime, have y'all seen the trailer for the new season of "True Blood?" I'm entirely too giddy to watch it! Part of me really wants to reread the books, but I barely have the time to read the books I have to, now. Maybe over the summer?

Check out the trailer:


Also,a quick contest update - we're more than halfway there!! Only 44 more followers and a winner will be announced. I've revealed that the gift box will contain "Cinder" by Marissa Meyer, and a signed posted by Ally Condie. Stay tuned until another prize is revealed in the next few days!



No comments:

Post a Comment