Monday, April 9, 2012

IMM: A Little Late

I just REALLY had to share two awesome books that I won in the past week that both made me super giddy.

First up, from the lovely people at BookTrib.com, and Random House, I won the special 20th anniversary edition of Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. I have yet to read this book but it's basically recommended to me by every person with similar reading tastes to me. Also, it's got over 2,000 reviews at Amazon and holds a 4 and 1/2 star rating! Umm...yeah!

I just had to take pictures because the book itself is so gorgeous and shiny - the picture on Amazon just does not do it justice.


Secondly, I was also happy to win an autographed copy of "The Revenge of Lord Eberlin," by Julia London. I haven't read the series but have heard great things! I already purchased the first book on Amazon (only $5.99!). This one was a win from the Shelf Awareness newsletters, which have been good to me so far AND have authors offering books up as prizes in their weekly emails. I thought it was very nice of Miss London to autograph the book for me AND include an autographed postcard. Seriously, I geek out like whoah over book goodies. :P





I will (::gasp::) be having a review up here later today! And please, please enter my 100 followers giveaway - if you have not done so already. We're about 75% of the way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment