Wednesday, July 25, 2012

New Design!

Totally on a whim, I decided to completely re-do my blog design. It's much more...pink...and bright. I figured, Hey! I review a lot of chick-type books so why not??

Credit completely goes to the amazingly talented Itkupilli, from whom I obtained both the header and the background image.

There will be more content revisions in the coming days but since I'm extremely satisfied with the current design, I think it's here to stay for a while. Let me know what you think!!

4 comments:

  1. I love it!! So pretty, and the header is such a cool mash-up of different styles! I definitely approve of the owl. :) Congrats on your new design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm hoping that if I have a design I really enjoy I'll be inspired to write more...since I'll keep coming back to look at it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog. I've been thinking of a redesign for my own, but it seems like so much work, and I'd inevitably screw something up beyond repair and wish I'd just kept it the way it was. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! Thank you. :) That was definitely a big fear of mine. I only tinkered with it a little because of that.

      I actually really like your blog design as well so I can totally see not wanting to change it. :D

      Delete