Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hiatus!!!

If you couldn't tell by the lack of updates and reviews, this blog is going on a hiatus!


I am starting graduate school next week, on top of working full-time, so I will barely have enough time to read for pleasure, let alone write and post reviews. While I will be furiously busy...


I WILL still be updating from time to time, so I hope you don't un-follow me! As a matter of fact, I am getting my Masters in Information and Library Science AND one of the courses I am taking in the Fall is called "Tween Literacy." SO EXCITED!

So please, bear with me as I adjust to being a full-time student and employee and who knows? Maybe I'll breeze on by! :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry we will still be there so take the time you need

    good luck and enjoy

    ReplyDelete