Thursday, September 12, 2013

Epic Reads!

I don't know if you guys have heard of Epic Reads but I had to share because well, they have an awesome, interactive chat every Wednesday afternoon. This chat is called #TeaTime and it's pretty much an all-out Twittery, geeky, YA book crush chat! You should follow them on Twitter. Why?

Epic Reads is HarperCollins' YA book community and they host a bunch of awesome giveaways, contests, interactive chats, and memes! Who doesn't love a good book-related meme?

I absolutely had to plug them and their community just because it really is a genuinely awesome place to discuss books on Twitter and I get to share my geeky YA love with other people who feel the same way! I was lucky enough to win a copy of "The Paradox of Vertical Flight" by Emil Ostrovski like two weeks ago when we were all totally dissecting the trailer for "Divergent." See super fuzzy picture of my book and I:


I will be reviewing it soon! And speaking of reviews, how do you all feel about vlogs? I am toying with the idea of getting a webcam and incorporating a video chat/discussion component into the blog. Do you guys watch bloggy, book-ish videos? Hate 'em? Love 'em? Let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment