Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme run by Jill from Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases bloggers are eagerly anticipating.

This week, I'm waiting for...

Lost your way?

Your dreams?

Yourself?

Welcome to Lost.

It was supposed to be a small escape. A few hours driving before turning around and heading home. But once you arrive in Lost...well, it's a place you really can't leave. Not until you're Found. Only the Missing Man can send you home. And he took one look at Lauren Chase and disappeared.

So Lauren is now trapped in the town where all lost things go-luggage, keys, dreams, lives-where nothing is permanent, where the locals go feral and where the only people who don't want to kill her are a handsome wild man called the Finder and a knife-wielding six-year-old girl. The only road out of town is engulfed by an impassable dust storm, and escape is impossible....

Until Lauren decides nothing-and no one-is going to keep her here anymore.

Expected publication: June 2014 by Harlequin/Mira

I am totally looking forward to this book! It seems really unique and I can't help myself from wondering more about this world and all of the adventures it will bring.

What are you waiting for this week?

9 comments:

  1. I haven't heard about this book but it looks really interesting. :)

    My WoW: http://spunwithwords.blogspot.com/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-9413.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome. I hadn't heard of it either! Definitely marking it to-read on Goodreads. ;)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! This one is new to me, but it sounds pretty neat--original concept!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, this sounds awesome! And I really love the cover! I've just added it to my to-read list. :) Thanks for sharing it!
    My WoW
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Me too! I have heard so many awesome things and so far, haven't read anything by her. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  6. This sounds really good and now has me singing, welcome to the hotel California, you can check it anytime ya want but you can never leave..lol. Adding this to my list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah! Yes it really does! I didn't think of that. :)

      Thank you for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete
  7. This sounds really good and now has me singing, welcome to the hotel California, you can check it anytime ya want but you can never leave..lol. Adding this to my list :)

    ReplyDelete